One2Five®Energy is the first energy management tool that drives sustainable energy practices for corporations around the world.
One2Five®Energy is complementary to the new ISO50001 standard for energy and provides businesses with a clear roadmap to effectively implementing ISO50001 in a practical steps that add value to the business. Like ISO50001, One2Five®Energy encourages integration of energy management practices with existing business systems, rather than managing energy as a separate business issue.
How One2Five Energy can help:
- Engages with decision makers to facilitate top down change within the organization.
- Provides the pathway for developing systems and implementing ISO50001
- An auditable scoring system to measure progress in energy management programs and to benchmark against other firms in the same and allied industries.
- Helps organizations to develop action plans to achieve continuous improvement in reducing overall energy costs (and greenhouse gas emissions).
- Provides a roadmap to continuous improvement and measures progress on a one to five star rating system.
- Integrates with internationally recognized management systems such as ISO50001, ISO14001 and ISO9000.
How Does it Work?
One2Five Energy examines all energy related areas of a business and integrates energy issues with company issues. The One2Five Energy diagnostic takes company management through a series of questions across 22 specific elements of energy management systems. The One2Five Energy diagnostic allows organizations to assess their performance in each of the 22 elements of an effective energy management system on a scale from one to five stars. At the end of the diagnostic session, a series of recommended actions are produced for use in implementing effective change. The One2Five Energy diagnostic is designed to be re-run at 6-12 month intervals to maintain momentum, drive continuous improvement and keep energy improvements aligned with business objectives.
|Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance and JR Simplot One2Five® Energy Demonstration Project
|The Governor’s Manufacturing Energy Efficiency Program (MEEP) administered by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) and partnered with Commonwealth Edison (ComEd) Energy Efficiency Services wins the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) Champion of Energy Efficiency Award.[Read]|