One2Five® Sustainability is the first management tool that drives continuous improvement practices in Sustainability towards best practice for corporations around the world.
How One2Five® Sustainability can help:
- Engages with decision makers to facilitate top down change within the organization.
- An auditable scoring system to measure progress in sustainability management programs and to benchmark against other firms in the same and allied industries.
- Helps organizations to develop action plans to achieve continuous improvement in reducing overall energy, water and waste costs (and greenhouse gas emissions).
- Provides a roadmap to continuous improvement and measures progress on a one to five star rating system.
- Integrates with internationally recognized management systems such as ISO50001, ISO14001 and ISO9000.
How Does it Work?
One2Five® Sustainability examines all Sustainability related areas of a business and integrates key issues with company direction and drivers. The One2Five Sustainability diagnostic takes the company management through a series of questions across 16 key elements for managing Sustainability. The One2Five Sustainability diagnostic allows organizations to assess their performance in each of the key elements of an effective management system for Sustainability on a scale from one to five stars. At the end of the diagnostic session, a series of recommended actions are produced for use in implementing effective change. The One2Five Sustainability diagnostic is designed to be re-run at 6-12 month intervals to maintain momentum, drive continuous improvement and keep water improvements aligned with business objectives.