One2Five®Water is the first water management tool that drives sustainable water practices for corporations around the world.
How One2Five Water can help:
- Engages with decision makers to facilitate top down change within the organization.
- An auditable scoring system to measure progress in water management programs and to benchmark against other firms in the same and allied industries.
- Helps organizations to develop action plans to achieve continuous improvement in reducing overall water costs (and greenhouse gas emissions).
- Provides a roadmap to continuous improvement and measures progress on a one to five star rating system.
- Integrates with internationally recognized management systems such as ISO50001, ISO14001 and ISO9000.
How Does it Work?
One2Five Water examines all water related areas of a business and integrates water issues with company issues. The One2Five Water diagnostic takes company management through a series of questions across 19 specific elements of water management systems. The One2Five Water diagnostic allows organizations to assess their performance in each of the 19 elements of an effective water management system on a scale from one to five stars. At the end of the diagnostic session, a series of recommended actions are produced for use in implementing effective change. The One2Five Water diagnostic is designed to be re-run at 6-12 month intervals to maintain momentum, drive continuous improvement and keep water improvements aligned with business objectives.